Subject: Crashing Modeler with NT
From: [email-masked] (Adam Ives Chrystie)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 1995 13:56:19 -0700

Has anyone else experienced modeler 4.0 crashes when using Modeler 4.0?
They are becomming more and more common for me. Funny thing, I am not doing
anything when it happens..just now..i had a whole bunch of curves ready to
skin ..i push skin button and the hard drive whirls around..up comes the Dr.
Watson NT error detector/generator...i ereoad..do it again..walla it skins
no problem..Modeler and File manager were the only programs running...

-----------------------------------------------------------
Adam Chrystie [email-masked]
Cinema/Video Major, Senior
University Of California at Santa Cruz
------------------------------------------------------------

--
[email-masked] (Adam Ives Chrystie) sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]